- Business Advisory
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Insurance Regulatory
- Technology Licensing
- Emerging Companies
David represents middle-market and growth companies, their owners and management, entrepreneurs and investors on a range of matters, including business organization, capitalization, acquisitions and sales of businesses, leveraged buy-outs and recapitalizations, private offerings of equity and debt, succession planning, joint ventures, strategic alliances, technology licensing and commercial contracts.
David’s clients come from diverse fields, including software development and distribution, information technology consulting and internet-based business, manufacturing, transportation, automobile dealers, trade associations, real estate development, architectural, engineering and law firms and other service professionals.
David also has substantial experience in a variety of insurance regulatory and transactional matters. He has been involved in merger and acquisition transactions in the insurance industry, involving a variety of insurance entities, including stock and mutual insurers, reciprocals and agencies. David provides regulatory and corporate advice on issues involving company formation and licensing, agent licensing, company examinations, investment laws, reinsurance and holding company compliance.
- Villanova University – (B.S., Accounting, 1980)
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Best Lawyers in America
- Indiana Super Lawyers
- Past Chairman, Business Law Section, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Metropolitan School District of Washington TownshipNatatorium Task Force (2003-2004), Facilities Task Force (2004-2005),Fiscal Review Task Force (2004-2005), Bond Steering Committee (2006-2008) District Improvement/Strategic Planning Committee (2007-2008)
- Neighbors for Continued (Educational) Excellence, Inc.Founder, Board Member (2005)
- Washington Township Educational FoundationBoard Member (2006-2012), Vice President/Development (2009, 2010)
- American, Indiana, Indianapolis Bar Associations