- General Counsel
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Emerging Companies
- Corporate Finance
Dwight Miller has a broad range of experience with public and private businesses in both the law firm and corporate setting. His diverse practice encompasses many areas, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate matters, compliance, regulatory, and other areas of commercial and business law. Dwight also has experience advising business owners, boards of directors, and senior management. He has negotiated and drafted a wide range of agreements and other contract documents. He is a seasoned business attorney who has represented companies in many industries, including manufacturing, service, technology, distribution, medical devices, healthcare, broadcasting, and financial institutions.
Before joining the firm, Dwight spent ten years as in-house counsel for companies in Indiana, Ohio and South Carolina. In those roles, he served as the General Counsel or in other senior roles, and he served both functions and business units. He also served in various administrative and management roles. Dwight began his legal career as an associate and then partner with other Indianapolis law firms.
- DePauw University – (B.A. Economics and Management, Magna Cum Laude 1983)
- University of Chicago Law School – (J.D., 1986)
- AV Peer Review Rating (LexisNexis/Martindale-Hubbell)
- Former Board Member of the National Kidney Foundation of Indiana, Inc.
- Former Member of the Finance Committee of St. Luke’s United Methodist Church