- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Estate, Trust, and Probate Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Eric Schmadeke, a highly accomplished and recognized trial attorney and investigator, is Senior Trial Counsel at Densborn Blachly LLP. His practice focuses on civil litigation, white collar criminal defense, torts, injury claims, and probate litigation. Eric’s practice also includes the representation of clients in government and internal investigations. Eric conducts corporate investigations and advises boards of directors, audit committees, and special committees on sensitive matters involving possible misconduct by corporate or organization personnel.
Prior to joining Densborn Blachly LLP, Eric served for nearly seven years as a deputy prosecutor at the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, holding various positions in both the Major Felony and Grand Jury Sections, and most recently served as the chief of the Major Felony Special Victim’s Unit. Among others, he investigated, prosecuted, and supervised some of the most high-profile and sensitive cases in the State, including those involving complex fraud; public corruption; tax; obstruction of justice; human trafficking; civil rights; physical and sexual abuse of children; robbery; theft; and murder.
- Indiana University – (B.S., Public Affairs, Legal Studies 2004)
- Robert McKinney School of Law – IU Indianapolis (J.D., 2007)
- 2013 Indiana Lawyer, Leadership in Law Award
- 2013 Indiana Up and Coming Lawyer Award
- 2010, 2012, 2013 John R. Justice Grant Award Recipient
- Author of Marion County Superior Court Jury Questionnaire
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Strategic Plan Task Force
- Indiana Crimes against Children Task Force
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children / Guardian Ad Litem