- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Estate, Trust, and Probate Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Sarah Thompson is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. She represents businesses in all manner of commercial, corporate, contract and tort disputes and has experience in probate litigation. Sarah’s knowledge of e-discovery and technology best-practices allows clients to approach litigation strategically and efficiently.
Sarah graduated from Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where she was a finalist in the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, served as a research assistant on evidence law for Professor Aviva Orenstein, was named a Dean’s Writing Fellow, and served as a notes editor on The Indiana Journal. In 2016, Sarah worked for the general counsel of U.S. Senator Joe Donnelly in his Washington D.C. office. Prior to that, Sarah was a student law clerk for the Honorable Mark Massa of the Indiana Supreme Court. Sarah also spent time working in the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel of Indiana University, where she gained valuable experience in federal litigation practice.
Sarah, a native of Kansas, did her undergraduate work at Wichita State University.
- Wichita State University (B.A. Social Work, magna cum laude, 2014)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude 2017)
- American, Indiana State, and Indianapolis Bar Associations
- Northern District Indiana
- Southern District Indiana